Festive seasons increase of body weight!!!

In November 2007 my weight was at a whopping 90kg!!after a year of investing my time in the Local Sabah gym my weight has dropped to a stunning 77kg...

Then came the Christmas eve and Christmas meals and closely follow by new year's eve Japaneses buffet at my friend's Japaneses restaurant my weight has added 1 or 2 kg at best..And now I'm back for a long holiday and for the Chinese New year festival...I dare not step on the home weighing if not any weighing scale for certain health reasons( meaning undesirable numbers shown on the scale once i step on it)...

I'm trying my best to maintain my current body weight...but mum's cook food is so mouth watering and I'm afraid I'm fighting a losing battle..

Hehehe...the devil inside of my head said to me is only once a year...so i shoud go all out on my food adventure..give it in to my appetite..enjoy the food and of course mum's cook food...yes, ladies and gents...i'm fighting a losing war..hehehehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CIA Special Activities Division (SAD)

Bushmaster Adaptive Combat Rifle (ACR)