About me,myself and I

From time to time I get questions like who am I or what am I. Lots of my acquaintances have mix thoughts about me and what am I all about. I’m not all high and mighty that you think I am, just your average joe. So to sum up or to answer who am I or what makes me tick. So here goes.

I’m an Aries. I always let other people walk in front of me, but I will get there first. I’m a very careful guy and small obstacles won't make me fall easily even I do think life is a very serious matter. I could look gentle, but inside I’m as strong as steel. I’m cold at times. Have a dark and twisted sense of humor on things and life. I do take life in both seriously and lightly depending the occasion. At a glance or on first sight, I may seem arrogant or a standoffish sort of man. But once you get to know me, I’m cool with anything and everything in life including yours. I can be sort of a mellow-dramatic kind of person or poetic if you might call it. I have only 2 best friends in my personal life, a few friends but many acquaintances as I do not trust others the well or as often as I would like to.

Once I’m determining to do something, I’m serious about doing it well and nothing will deter me from reaching my goals. I will not try but do my best to achieve my goal. I will not stop until the good becomes better and the better becomes the best. I will keep any pressure or insult deep down inside without showing emotion. No one will ever see my emotion of burden or disappointment and often people always wonder what I think or feel. I kept my feeling very well from others. Is not that I’m lack of emotions is just that I find very hard for me to express my feelings or emotions to people. I seldom open up to others but I’m a good if not a great listener. A shoulder to cry on.

I’m a selfish person and always concern with my own business. At times I can come to you as a cold and arrogant bastard, but once you know me or warm up to me then I can be very friendly and down to earth person. You would want to be my friend, you would feel proud to be my friend but you’ll be sorry to be my enemy. I’ll look after or be your bodyguard when we go out. Sometimes I can be talkative, but I will never give anyone advice if I’m has not been asked. If you ask for advice, I will certainly give you one. I respects elderly and senior.

I am slightly shy but also a stubborn person. My strength is also my weakness. I won’t quit and never knows when to quit but the downfall to it is I never ask for help until is too late. Always believe I have no limits to endure any pain. I can’t afford to know my limits as I’m afraid that I may fall and couldn’t wake up. I will find many ways to make you happy when you are with me, till you realize I’m the important person for you. Once I’m in the "Power Position", I will use my power gently. I’m a good leader and "Gentleness" is one of my effective methods for exploiting my power. It is although I’m borne to be a leader. I never hide my ambition, and I’m a workaholic. I will not take any position that I have no control. I will work very hard to reach my goal and satisfaction.

Compliment from my boss or superior are never enough, I want my deserved reward. I do too have my deep insecurity which makes me reach and collecting valuable things, and this you may think I am is stingy. Actually I could easily spending money to buy things, traveling or pay for things that makes me happy and I think necessary for my need. I do not care what other people think of me and want. As long as I’m happy, I can live with it.

Outside I look like stone and steel, but inside I am a fragile person in the inside. I will hide and cover up weak emotion and my sadness in order to maintain and keep up my "Image", my reputation or sometimes my ego. One method of cover up you could easily notice is suddenly if I am quiet or cold. I’m the one you want when you are in a fight, but you would not want to fight against me. I’ll take a bullet for my love ones. I’m a man of my word. A man of actions then words. I always keep my promise. I’m not afraid to get my hands dirty to get the job done. Whatever it takes, however it takes even if I have to endure the pain or put someone in the world of pain to get it done, I’ll do it. Once I’m motivated, nothing will deter me from accomplish my goals. If I said I will meet you in your place in 2 hours then I will be there, unless there is a serious accident or unavoidable things happen. I hate people who are late for date or any appointment. Punctuality is important to me.

I like to be in control of everything and every situation. I like a "Classy Woman”, if she also comes from a good family then it is a Plus. It will make me feel proud and very ego about her status. Flashy type of woman, forget it. I like a perfect or a nearly perfect housewife. I tend to be possessive. I will not tell you if I’m mad at you, but will act very moody to show you instead.

I like to hear sweet word and compliment so you can get my interest that way. My confidence level is abundance. You’ll feel it when I am around you, in a way it will also gives you confidence.

If you want me, you have to make me feel like I am the most important person for you. I like a kind hearted woman, polite and can get along with my family. When I feel sad, do not leave me alone, but be very supportive. Kind words and your smile will win me over. I’m easy to please, will threat you right.

I’m more street smart than book smart, having a great inner strength. A very focus person at times my focus does become so unrelenting to the point of obsession. I act on my instinct and rely on my ability to judge people and rarely wrong as a result I’m a man who never suffers from self doubts. A very quick thinking, condition and linear type of person that moves quickly and brutally towards my goal. I’m not a hero nor can I be one. I’ll be the man you need right now and the man you deserve one day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CIA Special Activities Division (SAD)

Bushmaster Adaptive Combat Rifle (ACR)