A true friend to the brotherhood.

How do you fight against yourself? How do win the fight against yourself? More importantly how do you survive and what do you learn from the fight against yourself? I feel like I’m falling a in a spiral motion these days. I feel so lost. I feel so de-motivated. I feel restless but yet tired in both my working and in my social life. Cloudy and blur judgment was top of the list too.

Good thing that 1 of my closet friend, my brotherhood whom I knew for more than 14 years sense something was off about me and start to give me a taste of my own medicine. The same advise that I gave him years ago when he was in the state of depressed. The same advice that I gave him years ago to, let him find the inner strength and courage to move on in life.

Misunderstanding of messages that was conveying was the spark of fight that brought me down to my knees. It was my own wrong doings, my ego and my assumptions that lead me believe that I was on top of the world. Like myself, my friend has picked up a few profile slash psychology tricks from me over the years and even come up with a few tricks on his own to make me see my wrong doings. Escalations, giving each other the silent treatment or the cold shoulder and of course sarcasm remarks/replies plus fuel by anger and rage kinda spoil it for me and my long time friend. We were at each other throat, fragging each other with sarcasm remarks over some simple crap in life.

Anger, rage, hatred were at the boiling point between me and my hometown friend. I wasn’t ready to give in due to my ego. At the end, it was my friend who uses my own tactic to defuse the situation. It was my friend who uses the truth to disarm me. It was my friend who was trying to save our 14 years plus of friendship/brotherhood. He woke me up by making me sees things much clearer than before.

Because in the end was it worth it? In the end does it even matter? Rule number 31:” Never assume anything. Cuz assumption is the mother of all frak-up. I thanked him for making me see things better. I thanked him for salvaging our friendship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CIA Special Activities Division (SAD)

Bushmaster Adaptive Combat Rifle (ACR)