Movies....



a long hiatus on my blog indeed..ok back to bizness.....moviee,movies and some more movies...i'm a comic geek...n wolverine is 1 of my many favorite comic book character..so after learning my lessons that hollywood will twist n turn the story comic story..i didn't hold my breath on the latest comic book adaptation to the silver screen.:"X-men origins: Wolverine"..

Here's the scoop on the movie.."X-Men Origins: Wolverine" tells the story of Wolverine's epically violent and romantic past, his complex relationship with Victor Creed, and the ominous Weapon X program. Along the way, Wolverine encounters many mutants, both familiar and new."...

Hugh Jackman as wolverine is to me kinda believable( that's after all the 3 x-men movies he stared in)..it was disappointed for me whn a hollywood director cramp 35 years of wolverine history in just an hour plus movie..

is an ok movie..not that great and it does not suck...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CIA Special Activities Division (SAD)

Bushmaster Adaptive Combat Rifle (ACR)