Parents conversations

Four Catholic men and a Catholic woman were having coffee.

The first Catholic man tells his friends, 'My son is a priest. When he walks into a room, everyone calls him 'Father' '.
The second Catholic man chirps, 'My son is a bishop. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Grace''.
The third Catholic gent says, 'My son is a cardinal. When he enters a room everyone says 'Your Eminence' '.
The fourth Catholic man chirps, 'My son is the Pope. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Holiness''.
Since the lone Catholic woman was sipping her coffee in silence, the four men give her a subtle, 'Well...?'
She replies, 'I have a daughter. She is slim, tall and 36D-24-36. When she walks into a room, people say, 'Oh my God !....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CIA Special Activities Division (SAD)

Bushmaster Adaptive Combat Rifle (ACR)