Dear Hardwork

Dear Hard work,

I feared you. Every time you call my name I ran in fear. Every time you come to find me, I hide in the dark like a coward. I hate you!!For your name alone has strike terror into everyone's heart. You are always 5 steps in front of me! As far and fast as i ran, you always in front of me!!I can't catch you. You made me gave up on so many things!!

It was your fault, that I become lazy!!I blame you for my state of poor health. I became fat. I became so unhealthy. I became at 1 with any comfort zone. I started to make excuses that I’m not good enough. I started to believe in those lies that I've created by myself. I did that to make myself feel good. To make myself to be a victim. Your victim!!!!I hate myself!!I started to find the easy way out in everyday of my life. Most importantly, I blame you because it was the easiest thing for me to do.

I heard the news. And yes I did not believe it. But you already know this. So I'm going to say it anyway. You won. You own me. You defeated me.

Dear Hard work, I have another news update for you. I'm back! This time I'll make you chase me! This time I'll make you yell stop! No matter where you go, I will follow you. I will match your steps. I will match you doings. I'm here to fight to prove you wrong. This time if you challenge me, there's only 2 outcome that I'm guarantee of; which is 1.You will lose or 2. I will die. Here's a hint, I won't die! I refuse to die.

So my dear hard work, I've heard you calling my name so often. This time I'm not running away from you. This time I won't hide in darkness like a coward. Your name won't be the only name that will strike terror in everyone's heart. I'm standing tall and proud when every time you come find me. There are no more excuses to be made by myself to feed myself lies. There's no room for fear within me. There's a fear from both of us. My fear is that, I'll never become and your fear of what I may become.


Dear hard work, I used to fear you. Used to, now not anymore ;and not ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CIA Special Activities Division (SAD)

Bushmaster Adaptive Combat Rifle (ACR)