1 Malaysia web site

I came across an interesting site( yes better late then never no?)and even more interesting comments follow suit in regards to that so-called "interesting" web site..In case you are wondering what the heck i'm talking about here's the website - http://www.1malaysia.com.my/

And here's the web site link which many many of the comments following the 1malaysia.com website.
http://asia.cnet.com/blogs/teteatech/post.htm?id=63006612&scid=rvhm_ms
http://mt.m2day.org/2008/content/view/13278/84/

In case anyone is wondering...."for the avoidance of doubt, none of the comments below are to be construed as demonstrating seditious, libellous, slanderous and mala fide intents on the part of the writer, but instead should be read in the light of ‘positive suggestions’ of a professional nature purely intended to provide feedback, and assist in the improvement of the aforementioned website. In the event of ambiguity, the comments should be interpreted in the least insulting way possible, and construed to be as constructive as possible, in so far as criticism can possibly be".Kinda borrow it from Bernice Low

Let's start with the banner 1malaysia.com's banner shall we??"Each of us is one Malaysian..Together we are one Malaysia.." umm question, how many Malaysia are there in this world?Is he referring to only this reality or alternate reality??Does he have a stargate install somewhere in his backyard??Ok let's just for argument sake say that we all sold by your one Malaysian, one Malaysia concept; in that case you should have at least 4 language option for your readers no??I mean Malaysian comprise of Malays, Chinese and Indians as the main race so way the website has only 1 language( which is in English ironical) and not having the language option in Bahasa,Mandarin and Tamil.What is the target audience?

2ndly, Photo and video section.Let’s be honest here ok, between you the readers and me the blogger will you ever download a wallpaper of a politician e.g George W. Bush Jr.,Barrack Obama, Al Gore and set it on your desktop? He is neither a rock star, or a pop star, the latest teenage sensation, or a hot TV actor. He is a politician for pete sake. With all due respect: WHO WOULD WANT TO DOWNLOAD PICTURES OF A POLITICIAN ONTO THEIR DESKTOP?????What is the target audience?

3rdly the video message thingy,all i can say is thank god is not pay per view!!Again what is the target audience?

4thly, a download section. Laugh with me here all. A download section. Sorry i still can't stop myself from laughing.Me still laughing here..

5thly, there's no contact us or contact me section. I guess Mr.DPM knows what is he getting himself into once there's a contact me or us section is up and running huh??Isn't blog or website suppose to be a 2 way communication thingy??I wonder at the blog section under the comment if you paste this "creative" and "interesting" picture message as shown below:-

┏┫  | |  ┣┓   ┏┓ copy and paste
┗┫━━ ┃ ━━┣┛  ┣┫ if you thought
 ┃ ━━━━━ ┃ ┏┳┫┣┳┓ this
 ┗━━┳━┳━━┛ ┃    ┃  was pure shit
━━━━┃ ┃    ┗━┳┳━┛

Would it make any difference? Or would it get filter out?You can cut and paste and copy it to my blog if you want, but then again I think by now all of smart readers in my blog already figure out what's my blog about. So I kinda redundant. Hmmm..maybe is the same applies to the 1malaysia website.

I choose to stop here due to the fact that I believe I might spoil the readers fun in commenting the 1malaysia.com website.

The term blog for the sake of blogging pops into my mind several times,but
then again it is the same as my personal blog, as all of the readers that has flooded my blog know by now that my blog is kinda pick the mickey out of anything. Anything stupid that is or a sane people won't do or dare to venture into.

I dare anyone of you to read or try to understand what the 1malaysia.com website is all about and send me your comments about it and I'm sure alot of you has major major comments about it. 2 minutes that's all 2 minutes is all it takes for you to look, read, trying your best to understand it then log out due to head-ache..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CIA Special Activities Division (SAD)

Bushmaster Adaptive Combat Rifle (ACR)