PS3 in Malaysia..yeah!!!

PETALING JAYA 21st-Sept-2008: Three lucky videogame enthusiasts each won a RM1,000 cash voucher when they became the first customers to buy the Sony PlayStation 3 (PS3) game console that officially went on sale in Malaysia yesterday.

Scores of people camped at the entrance of the 1-Utama shopping complex’s new wing as early as two days ago to be among the first to buy the PS3, which has taken two years to arrive here after its worldwide launch...blah..blah..blah..blah...blah..blah..blah..blah..yada..yada..yada..yada..

Right, camped 2days ago to be the 1st to purchase a PS3..a PS3??!!Let me get this straight...be the 1st to get a PS3 and the trade off is camped for 2 days..hmmm...does the 3 people who camped out for 2 days gets their name to be put on to the Guinness book of record??Hardcore fans no doubts, but there's a limit and a fine line between hardcore and just plain coo-koo dun-cha thnink ??hey dun get me wrong, I'm a hardcore gamer too, but camped for 2 days just to get it a PS3 after 2 years of delayed..yeah i rather spend my time fishing for 2 days i bet ya RM5 i'll caught tones of fish and i might supply it to the local fish market and retire as a millionaire and all it ook was 2 days of fishing( yeah yeah I'm lying but hey roll with me here ok, you are now at my happy place..so make me happy)!!Hey i meant it was delay for 2 years so wait another day or so won't kill ya...

“The PlayStation3 isn’t just another videogame console, it is a complete entertainment system with Blu-Ray playback and integrated WiFi connectivity to surf the web from your living room,” said Sudo...yes also said the polar bear who said:" I'll go vegetarian and I promise i won't eat another seal as long as my fur is white"...while biting down the last piece of the seal's body as his afternoon snack while he's plotting the next seal target rich place..Does it cook dinner for me??Does it pay my petrol??will it solve the war on iraq or our current economy state??

Yes RM1,000 cash voucher was the highlight of their life to be the 1st to purchase it..but come on man!!2 freaking days...What went through their minds man..was it "wow just image all the ladies that I'll get once I told them bout the 2 days camping adventure just to get the PS3"..man...

Give me 2 days and RM1,000 smacka-roonies,I get ya not 1 or 2 or 3 laddies phone number but 6 and can go out on a date with any one of them of my choosing at any time in my "busy" schedule heck and i can do that while I'm piss drunk(in case anyone was wondering why i need to RM1,000 for)!!Hey but then again that's just my point of view..

Comments

sorry..21st Sept 2008..sorry for messing up the month....but hey at least i got the year part right..and NO..I'm not drunk....

maybe the 2 days camping for a PS3 thought is scaring my wits off..
ok...now i sounded like a drunken monkey...found out how to edit after posting...so no sorry for the messing up date thingy...and still NO..i'm not drunk!!!

Popular posts from this blog

CIA Special Activities Division (SAD)

Bushmaster Adaptive Combat Rifle (ACR)