Point to ponder

Well all, I wrote a poem back in the year 2000..yes...i have feelings too...I wrote it and kept it to myself cuz i thought it was kinda lame and stupid as well..but hey the world these day are fill with lame and stupid person and 1 of them actually is running our country!!!!So here goes..

The Red roses are everyone's favorites,
No matter your skin,religion or age,
Every year on those special day, someone will sent them tied to a beautiful bouqet.
For me it does not matter what the occasion is,
Everyday is a special day for me,
From the moment that I was born,till the very end of my life.
I live my life with full of joy, from day till the night.
If someone ask me how to express my love and all,
I'll say:" I love you like the years before, as every moment I share with you,
You are the only one in my view.
Love you even more today then yesterday and always forever more.
Cuz every time I'm in pain,
You'll kiss my all my problems away.
I dare not imagine the world without you, now that I know you,
with your smiles shines on me.

From time to time we'll have our misunderstandings,
It started with all the little things, then proceed to treat each other,
Like an act of war,I won't fight
I don't even care whose wrong or whose right, so let's forgive and forget,
I don't want us to hate each other, cuz one day i'll be gone,
I just don't want to leave things undone.
Don't want to give you grieve all year year round.
I hope it won't be hard for you to overcome your loss,
I want you to be happy even when you shed your tears,
While you remember those times we shared; both happiness and sadness.
Just want to say I'm sorry for the things that I've done,
I never meant to hurt you.If anyone who should be punish then is me.
As I sit down and watch the time went by,
I ponder in life sometimes, we'll find that special someone.
someone who changes the life you lead.
Don't let it go when you found that someone. They are that someone who makes you think that there is still good in the world we live in.
Who make you believe in hope that you once lost.
Convince you that there really is an unlocked door waiting to be open.

I wish to stay awake,to watch your smile while you are sleeping.
To let you know, I'll always be there for you,
Like the sun that shines down upon the earth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CIA Special Activities Division (SAD)

Bushmaster Adaptive Combat Rifle (ACR)