Genuis at work??

If you were wonder where I got them random questions than wonder no more, I got these random questions from my blog under the edit profile section. And if you were wondering why I get these question than please feel free to let me know to, cuz I seriously have no freaking clue on why do I even do this. So here are some of the random questions that good old bloggy generate. I know I should have stop at 10 but hey let’s have some fun here. So below are some random in no particular order and me trying my very best to answer them all to my very best, creative and honest opinion.
Rate them and tell which 1 you like.
1.Random Question:
Which do you prefer and why: whittling with soap or whistling with wood?
My answer: neither. Is this a trick question?
2.Random Question:
When you hesitate before hitting snooze on your alarm clock, are you being lazy?
My answer: 1 too many times...why are you jealous??
3.Random Question:
The hair from your last haircut ... what would it say about your new style?
My answer: None of your freaking business actually.
4.Random Question:
If you were a pirate, how would you avoid laughing when saying 'poop deck'?
My answer: Come now, me a pirate in the 21st century??Do I have to wear the eye patch, have a hook on 1 hand and a parrot on my shoulder?
5.Random Question:
If mud is dirt plus water, what is clay?
My answer: if rodent in the house is call mouse and rodent outside the house is call rat then what do you call the rodent who is a rat come in to the house and vice versa?
6.Random Question:
Your hand has been replaced by a rubber stamp. What does it say?
My answer: why my hand is been replace by a rubber stamp in the 1st place?
7.Random Question:
You're in the grocery store with a broken cart. How will you ever be that hungry?
My answer: next.
8.Random Question:
You've successfully slain the dragon! How will you toast your marshmallows?
My answer: LOL…laugh with me here all.still laughing…still laughing..what’s the question again?
9.Random Question:
Whoops! Your tongue is now a magnet. Whatever will you use for silverware?
My answer: My fist!!
10.Random Question:
You've got to make contact with the alien leader. How will you tell when the conversation is finished?
My answer: I make contact with them every damn day of my life. That’s why I join up with stargate command!!Well I manage to negotiate some alien weapons deal.
11.Random Question:
You've been entered in a shadow puppet contest. What's your best pose?
My answer: You don’t want to know!!Honestly you don’t want to know!!
12.Random Question:
What would you name your ballet inspired by the sight of children leaping through a garden sprinkler?
My answer: Get out the way, I’m pissing!!!

Who actually sit down and think of all these questions??People who design thses questions actually got paid for wasting their time or wasting their brain power by kill off their brain cells.well I guess same goes for the idiot that sits down and answer them all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CIA Special Activities Division (SAD)

Bushmaster Adaptive Combat Rifle (ACR)