Top Ten List

"I just got an idea"..Is probably the 5 most dreadful word in English language. Especially when i use it. Not saying that is a good or great idea, and i am diffidently not saying is a bad idea idea either; is just an idea and that's how we roll. So my idea for my blog is to do a top ten list of anything or everything.

So here we go for today's top ten list is top ten "ways to annoy people in the elevator":
1.start crying and say "i'm claustrophobia"...
2.sing the "sesame street" theme song until u reach your intended floor...
3.said"is it me or is the elevator is getting slower?"
4.yell out:"who farted" even if no one did...
5.look at someone cheekily and said"i know you're gonna fart in here.."
6.yell out:"beam me up,scottie!"
7.call out "tickets please" to everyone that got in the elevator...
8.said out loud:" i hope that last cable doesn't snap before i get off.."
9.start pressing the numbers at the button panel to order a pizza and ask anyone of the passenger what toppings do they want.
10.Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: “Got enough air in there?”

Of course knowing me, my list can grow into a very very long list. So in no particular order on how to annoy people in an evaluator are:
-ask them how does an elevator works....and put on a shock or horror face when they explain it to you...
-Call out, “Group hug!” and enforce it.
-Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!"
-Guard the button panel so no one can touch it. Growl and bite at anyone’s fingers who attempt to cross you.
-Hum the theme from Mission Impossible with yours eyes darting around the elevator.
-Say, while holding a paper with OUT OF ORDER written on it, “I wonder why this was glued on the door when I came in.”
-Stare at your thumb and say, "I think it's getting larger." Then ask anyone in the lift to show their thumb too.
-Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then said “I know what are you thinking!”then continue smiling.
-When there’s only one other person on the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and pretend it wasn’t you.
-Announce in a demonic voice: “I must find a more suitable host body.”
-Blow your nose and offer to show the contents to other passengers.
-Bring a camera, take pictures of everybody in the elevator.
-Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.
-Collect an elevator tax.
-Count down from 100,000 out loud.
-Do Tai Chi exercises.
-Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your “personal space.”
-Give each passenger a round of applause as they enter or leave.
-Give each passenger a ticket and remind them that door prize drawing is in half an hour.
-Go into extreme detail explaining how you were trapped in an elevator once for two days.

So there you have it people, ways to annoy people in the elevator.I hope you'll try it in your next elevator trip and tell me what's the reaction or responds to get from the crowd.

I'm sure you too have your ways to annoy people in an elevator, so don't be shy tell me leave your comments and rate which of the following ways that I've listed out that you really like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CIA Special Activities Division (SAD)

Bushmaster Adaptive Combat Rifle (ACR)