Hell freezes over

Why must you muck around with our lives??
Why must you piss us off??
Why must you be so lazy??
Was it fun to know that we are at your mercy??
Was it empowering to know that you have the final say??

Bloody hell, why the frak must I resend my fraking a simple email at least 7 times??Is just my weekly report or just a normal email to my colleague.

It got bounce back at least 7 times..a simple mail that got bounce back on my microsoft outlook 7 times..the 1st and 2nd time is amusing i must say, but after the 3rd time i thing it just took much of jerking my balls!!!

Well I've call Telekom and some help they provide.No one was there the whole day!!!Does anyone work any more??!!What a bunch of piss-head, lazy ass piss head..bunch of incompetence..

No-one in west Malaysia is facing the same problem as I do over here in KK,Sabah..Yes, Sabah is going ahead forward in time by going backward in technology...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CIA Special Activities Division (SAD)

Bushmaster Adaptive Combat Rifle (ACR)