I tot i taw a putty cat!!I did, I did, I did taw a putty cat!!

I've put up all with all of them...
I've had it with them.....
I'm seriously gross out with them showing around...
One more show and I ma loss it and I ma cut them off....

Yes I'm talking about the guys in my gym locker room that goes full nude...Yes is ok to be proud of your little pee pee but the last time i check, the gym locker that i used is not a nude gym..so please for god sake put on some undies or if you are too lazy wrap a towel over it.

Is ok to pose in front of the mirror after you come out from the dry/wet sauna or even come out after shower..after all you did work very hard in the gym to get the body you want..but please, let me stress out please while posing in front of the mirror to admire your body be considerate to others as well..the rest of us don't have to be distracted by your fire hose dangling around!!!!

Well since I'm at it let go full on alrite??Shave!!!We have the technology!!!You bushy mother-dick-pricks!!!Shave!!!cuz it looks like a tweety bird head coming out from a huge tangle-ly nest!!

And no!!I dun have the picture and I will not take any picture!!!I hope this happens in the women gym room to cuz i dun mind sharing the same locker with the ladies...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CIA Special Activities Division (SAD)

Bushmaster Adaptive Combat Rifle (ACR)