Reality smack me in the face..again...

Back to work again after a nice long leave..I hate to go back to work but, gotta do what i gotta to do.I'm the best at what i do but sometimes the best at what I do isn't very nice...Is such a drag to start work again after a long holidays then again my monthly salary does kinda motivate or erase or crush all thoughts of skipping work. Is not much but I do need to eat and in today's society we do exchange cash for goods...Not like to good old days where you can exchange a cow for some hams, beacons, cheese and some beers..(dun think they have beacons and cheese yet at those days)....

Gosh dragging my ass out of the bed after long holidays is such a pain..but lucky I woke up to an angel so it makes thing less painful, more energetic and extremely happy..yes I'm nuts that way ladies and gentlemen...

Is like I'm on my favorite drug and I'm addicted to it..and no is not the drug drug..is the good kinda drug e.g a person,a song,a photo,a baby,a DIY model-kit,a car,a house,2 working legs or a whatever makes you happy kinda drug...so is a good thing, not the kinda drug where one spend some serious cash to get high and go to jail for it kinda drug...

Waking in the morning never felt so great to me..Neyo's song-"Because of you" does play in my head over and over again...:-)..come on sing with me..dance with me to the Neyo's "because of you"..groove with me..dun be shy..come on...

Want to, but I can’t help it
I love the way it feels
It’s got me stuck between my fantasy and what is real
I need it when I want it,I want it when I don’t
Tell myself I’ll stop ev'ryday... knowin’ that I won't

I got a problem an' I (don’t know what to do about it)
Even if I did, I don’t know if I would quit but I doubt it. I’m
Taken by the thought of it
And I know this much is true
Baby, you... have become my addiction
I’m so strung out on you
I can barely move
But I like i-it

[Chorus:]
So then it’s all because of you (All because of you)
So then it’s all because of you (All because of you), hmm
And it’s all because of you (All because of you)
So then it’s all because--
(Never get enough
She’s the sweetest drug)

Ooh-ooh-ooh

la..la..la..la..la..la..la...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CIA Special Activities Division (SAD)

Bushmaster Adaptive Combat Rifle (ACR)