How's your day?

I do spend a fair amount of time in my work days just waiting for some lard brain to decide to work on the day.Is frustrating but never the least I have to endure it.

My boss whose by the way I'm lucky to work with is very understanding and patient about the situation. Even so I like to believe that, everyone has his or hers limits. I've tried many different tactics and yet it never seems to phase me that an adult whose married with a few kids perhaps just never get bored of being told off on what's their roles and responsibility within the organization. No team work between the unit, no cooperation among the staffs; is seriously not my task to babysit them but I do feel like I'm a father to them.

After a while one does get bore with their attitude, and some how or some where i need to draw every ounce of strength within me to continue the fight. Is an uphill struggle. Does they even feel guilty for getting paid their monthly salary for sitting on their arse all day long?Where's the personal growth besides chowing down some "Nasi Lemak, drinking coffee, having a bite or tow at the donuts and karipaps all year long?

I can say is they will grow alright..as in grow side ways in their body mass. What a day...Sigh...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CIA Special Activities Division (SAD)

Bushmaster Adaptive Combat Rifle (ACR)